Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gators, Gators, and more Gators

This weekend I had the opportunity to make another alligator for a Gator fan groom. The reception was beautiful! The couple even had a outdoor sports bar set up to watch the game during the reception! True fans!!!!

This is my husband/delivery guy, Steve. I couldn't do it without him. We finished the table with fresh greenery. My gator looked like he was in the swamp.

Thank you to Keri and Frankie for including me in your special day!


3 comments:

Danny Kondzela said...

you are one talented baker !

Susan and Stewart Powers said...

That was an amazing cake. It bit me when I walked by it at the reception. Ha!
I have some great photos of the cake and of Frankie and Keri with the cake. You are so talented. We will get some photos for you. Good luck with your blog. Stewart Powers
Powers Photography

Kristy said...

Thanks Stewart! I can't wait to see your pictures.
Kristy