Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Happy Birthday to Melissa from Masterpiece Weddings! She is the amazing lady behind Let's Eat Cake! The cake competition to benefit St. Jude Children's Hospital. I am so passionate about this event. I have blessed with three healthy boys and I am so thankful! If you are blessed with healthy little ones in your life please donate to help those who are not.

If you are a professional baker, join me in competing. Amateurs are welcome too! Do what you love and help kids too! What could be better? All the proceeds go to St. Jude. Let's make Melissa's Birthday the best ever by raising a lot of money for the kids.
Photo by: K- Gallery

1 comment:

Melissa DiStefano said...

Oh Kristy!!! Thank you so much! you are just too amazing! I am so blessed, just so blessed to have you as a friend!