Sunday, May 31, 2009

Love Unique

My friends at Unique Designs have launched their new blog. Have you been over there to check it out yet? I have not seen more amazing invitations anywhere! They will absolutely create something stunning and "unique" for your event.

The new blog is just the beginning for them. They have a new logo, a new look, and soon... a new website. I can't wait to see it. I have seen some of the super secret pictures, and they are amazing too! I love Unique... and I know you will too.


Photo by k-gallery

3 comments:

Giovanni said...

Aww... How sweet it is to be loved by you!! Thank you so much for blogging about us!

Danny Johnson said...

We Love you too!!! Thank you for the kind words.

Unknown said...

Awww....Thank You! We so love you too and all the "Posh" and yummy cakes you make!