Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


I can't believe 2008 is already gone. It has been a really great year for my family. We are so blessed with three healthy little boys, a safe and happy home and family and friends who love us. When you come right down to it, that's all that really matters. The rest is just a bonus!


2008 was the first full year of business for Posh Pastry, and it was a great one! I have met such wonderful people in the wedding industry who's help and friendship really mean a lot to me. I have also been blessed to have the most incredible clients! They have given me the chance to express my art, strengthen my creativity, and given me the opportunity to do the job that I love! To all of you... a huge thank you!

This was definitely the year of the sculpted cake at Posh Pastry and I have absolutely loved the challenge! I've been dreaming of recreating the National Championship trophy should a certain orange and blue team win the game. Ahh... a girl can dream!


To those of you who have already booked for 2009... I can't wait to create something incredible for you. I will never forget that my clients are the reason that Posh Pastry exists. You can be sure that your cake will get my total attention. I put my heart into each one because I know how important it is to you.

I hope you all have a happy and safe New Year!
Kristy

No comments: