Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I've had a little work done...


Well, not me but my logo has gone under the knife so to speak. I have always loved my logo. I knew what I wanted it to look like and my husband (who is not a graphic designer, just a guy with Photoshop) did a great job making it for me. I still like it, but Posh Pastry has grown so quickly. I felt like our logo and image should match the incredible creations that come out of our cake studio. Who did I call... Giovanni and his team at Unique Designs, of course!

Working with them is so amazing! I wanted to stay true to my original design, but it needed to be polished and updated. Giovanni listened to everything I wanted and came up with such a beautiful combination of old and new. I absolutely love it! They also created some new marketing materials (come see them at the bridal show Sept. 13th) and a circle logo witch is now featured on my website.

I know I'm starting to sound like the president of the Unique Designs fan club.... OK well, maybe I am... but they deserve it. The Unique team truly cares about their clients. Their work is creative, beautiful, innovative and truly Unique! Thanks guys!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww....you're too sweet!